Below is information provided by Norfolk Southern regarding Feb 7 protective benefits and contact information:
The attached documents regarding Feb 7 protective benefits and the bullet points below will be included with the bulletins that come out next week on December 26.
- Employees seeking “Feb 7 protective benefits” need to fill out the attached “Request to Entitlement to Benefits” form.
- The form should then be emailed to PBclaims@nscorp.com or mailed to Labor Relations, at 3 Commercial Place, Norfolk, VA 23510 c/o S. Scott.
- Mr. Scott will review the form and the employee’s information to determine eligibility.
- An eligibility decision letter will be mailed back to the employee indicating that they are either denied or eligible.
- If the employee is determined to be eligible they would then need to fill out and file the “Protection Claim Form” at the PB claims email address or mail it to the Labor Relations address each month to make a claim for protected benefits for the prior month.
Labor Relations Assistant Director Simon Scott will be the contact for questions regarding Feb 7 eligibility or claims — 757-629-2430
CLICK HERE for the Request for Entitlement to Benefits form
CLICK HERE for the Protection Claim Form