A health flexible spending account (FSA) is a benefit plan that lets you save money by putting pre-tax money aside in a special account to help pay for certain medical costs and other health services. This means you can save on what you pay in your annual income taxes.
New for 2014 - Health FSA Debit Card
When you enroll in the health FSA for 2014, you will be able to use a special debit card to easily pay for eligible FSA expenses. The debit card is connected to your flexible spending account so there’s no need to write checks or submit claim forms. Look for more information in the future that explains how your debit card may help you manage your out of pocket expenses.
- Learn more about the Health FSA features and benefits.
- Calculate your potential savings by using the new Health FSA Calculator Tool (look for the link under Forms & Tools on the main Health Flexible Spending page).
- Enroll in the Health FSA benefit for 2014.
- While on yourtracktohealth.com, click “Login” in the upper-right corner.
- If you have already registered, enter your username and password.
- If you have not yet registered, select “New User?” at the bottom of the screen to complete your registration.
- Once logged in, look to the upper-left corner of the screen, select the option to “ENROLL NOW FOR 2014.”
Note: You must enroll in your FSA every year — FSA enrollment is NOT automatic each year. Open Enrollment ends at midnight on November 2, 2013.
The Health FSA Benefit for Railroad Members — Enroll Now for 2014